Quality Compliance & Standards
Hi-Tech Transformers (I) Pvt. Ltd. is a 9001:2015 certified company.
All our products are extensively tested in a number of steps under specified procedures. Our transformers are type tested in Government approved laboratories such as ERDA Vadodara, CPRI Bhopal, NTH Ghaziabad.
Each transformer undergoes various testing procedures in our in-house testing laboratory as well. Our transformers are subjected to:
- Phase Relationship Test
- Insulation Resistance Measurement
- Separate Source High Voltage (HV/LV) Test
- Induced Over Voltage Test
- Winding Resistance Measurement
- Load Loss / No Load Loss Measurement
- Temperature Rise Test
- Air Pressure or Oil Leakage Test
- Impedance Voltage Measurement
- Automatic Tan-Delta Capacitance Test
- AI and PI Test
Our Distribution Transformers are approved by Indian Standards Institution or ISI. All Distribution Transformers conform to the IS 1180 set of standards.
We supply Distribution Transformers, all of which are certified by the Bureau Of Indian Standards (BIS).
Learn more about our Quality Marked and Reliable Transformers
Get in touch with our Sales team to discuss the specifications and get quotes.